COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ)
Columbia Police is asking for information on 13 unsolved murders from 11 incidents since 2014.
"Recently, the community and CPD have worked together really well to solve several cases relatively quickly," said Lt. Matt Stephens. "I’m hopeful that reminding the community of these unsolved homicides will generate discussion and motivate those who have information about these cases to provide it to detectives."
"Our goal is to identify the suspects in these cases and bring a sense of closure to the affected families," said Det. Scott Decker.
A tip that leads to an arrest can result in a reward of up to $1,500 by Columbia Crime Stoppers.
- 2014: Rickie Dunn, 40, shot on Illinois Avenue
- 2016: Gabrielle Rhodes, 24, shot on Sylvan Lane
- 2016: Edmond Randolph, 25, shot on Leeway Drive
- 2017: Mike Walker, 32, and Jeff Jones, 26 shot on I-70 Drive
- 2017: Jamar Hicks, 26, shot at Brickton and Trimble roads
- 2017: Augustus Roberts, 28, shot on Lasso Circle
- 2018: Charles Hayes, 59, shot on Rice Road
- 2019: Dominick Roland, 25, shot on Brown Station Road
- 2019: Chase Hayes, 30, shot at Worley Street and McBaine Avenue.
- 2019: Danielle Marine, 33, and Antonio Houston, 36, shot at Mckee Street and Rice Road
- 2019: James Hickem, 23, shot at McBaine Avenue and Lynn Street
In December 2018, Columbia Police allocated a detective to work cold cases when new leads come in.
In addition to contacting the Columbia Police Department, the community is encouraged to contact CrimeStoppers at 573-875-TIPS to leave an anonymous tip.