Skip to Content

Morning fire damages Fulton home


An electrical fire early Wednesday caused about $20,000 in damage to a home in Fulton, the fire department said.

The fire at 402 Tanglewood Way was called in at about 4:35 a.m. The first firefighters saw smoke coming from the eves and roof of the single-story home, according to a Fulton Fire Department news release.

Everyone was out of the house when firefighters got there, the release said.

Investigators determined the electrical fire was accidental. The home had a working smoke detector, the department said.

Article Topic Follows: Fulton

Jump to comments ↓

Author Profile Photo

Matthew Sanders

Matthew Sanders is the digital content director at ABC 17 News.


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content