Skip to Content
Fire

Boone County firefighters respond to chimney fire

Southern Boone Fire Protection District fire
ABC 17 News
A charred chimney flue at a Boone County residence between Easley and Ashland on Wednesday.

BOONE COUNTY, Mo. (KMIZ)

Southern Boone County firefighters were called a house fire between Easley and Ashland on Wednesday afternoon.

Barrett Glascock with the fire protection district said no injuries were reported. SBFPD assistant chief Tom Redford called 911 when his chimney flue caught fire. Redford said he wanted to make sure the fire didn't spread.

Fire crews said the fire was out by the time firefighters arrived to the scene at the 1100 block of State Highway MM.

Boone / News / Top Stories

Matt Ragsdale

Matt Ragsdale is a broadcast and digital producer at ABC 17 News.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *