COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ)
The Columbia City Clerk’s Office is accepting applications for boards and commissions.
Boards and commissions are a way for residents to be involved in local government and to represent the voices of their fellow community members.
Applications must be received by the City Clerk’s Office by 5 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 6.
Applications are available on the City’s website at CoMo.gov on the City Council page.
The following are current boards and commissions openings:
- Airport Advisory Board
- City of Columbia New Century Fund Inc. Board
- Climate and Environment Commission
- Columbia Housing Authority Board
- Columbia Vision Commission
- Community Land Trust Organization Board
- Growth Impact Study Working Group
- Housing and Community Development Commission
- Mayor’s Council on Physical Fitness and Health
- Personnel Advisory Board
- Public Transit Advisory Commission
- St. Charles Transportation Development District Board
- Tax Increment Financing Commission