Skip to Content

Structure fire in Jefferson City, no one injured

UPDATE 12/20: According to JCFD, the fire was ruled as accidental and the misuse of a space heater can’t be ruled out.

ORIGINAL STORY: A fire was called out at 4:14 p.m. at 712 Adams St. in Jefferson City.

There are two levels in the house and no one was inside. It has not been determined if there were any pets inside of the home.

Smoke and water damage were found throughout the house. There were no problems with the internal attack of the fire and it was put out quickly.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content