A south Columbia convenience store was not serving food Thursday morning after a fire broke out.
At least 14 units responded to the fire at the Break Time convenience storein the 6000 block of Highway AB off Highway 63.
Employees told our ABC 17 News crews that a grease fire broke out in the store just before 8:00 Thursday morning.
The fire was reportedly already out by the time fire crews arrived.
Break Time hung a sign on its door saying it could not serve food because of the fire. Workers said the store has to wait to serve food until health department officials come inspect the store.
Its unclear what time health department officials will arrive and when the store will be able to serve food again.