Skip to Content

Father warns students about effects of drugs

Jim Marshall, who lost his son to a drug overdose, addressed William Woods University students Wednesday night.

Students attending told ABC 17 the problem is real, and drugs are readily available.

More than 100 students came out to hear Marshall speak.

Afterwards, students had a chance to talk to Marshall one on one.

Students agree, seminars like the one Marshall hosted, do work.

They said, being educated about the problem saves lives, and prevents peers from every trying drugs.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content