Skip to Content

Fire Shuts Down JC Hotel

A Jefferson City Hotel is now closed after a fire did minor damage on Saturday night. The Holiday Inn Express will reopen Monday. Cleaning crews were there Sunday afternoon to pick up the mess. Fire crews told ABC 17 News a small fire spread up a stairwell wall just after 2:00 P.M. Saturday.The fire may have been caused by a trashed cigarette or other smoking material. The rest of the hotel has some smoke damage.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content