JOHNSON COUNTY, Mo. (KMIZ)
On Saturday, Johnson County Sheriff's deputies responded to a shooting on the 1100 block of SW U Highway in Holden, Missouri.
According to the sheriff's department Facebook page, when deputies arrived, they found 29-year-old Sabrina Page (Farris), of Holden, dead by a gunshot wound.
Deputies arrested 30-year-old Daniel Page, of Holden.
On Sunday, the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office charged Daniel Page for the following nine charges:
- Count I Murder 2nd Degree Class A Felony
- Count II Armed Criminal Action Class U Felony
- Count III Voluntary Manslaughter Class B Felony
- Count IV Armed Criminal Action Class U Felony
- Count V Unlawful Use of a Weapon Class E Felony
- Count VI Murder 2nd Degree Class A Felony
- Count VII Unlawful Use of a Weapon Class A Felony
- Count VIII Endangering the Welfare of a Child 1st Degree Class B Felony
- Count IX Armed Criminal Action Class U Felony
According to court documents, no bond was issued for Page.
Page's trial is set for November 18, 2020.