Skip to Content
Columbia

Electrical fire causes $100,000 worth of damage at Columbia home

COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ)

An accidental electrical fire caused about $100,000 in damage late Monday at a southeast Columbia home.

The fire at 2707 Rain Tree Court started with faulty electrical wiring in a shed next to the home, the Columbia Fire Department said in a news release Tuesday.

A pickup truck inside the shed was in flames when firefighters arrived, the fire department said. An ABC 17 News reporter said the fire filled the neighborhood with smoke.

No one was injured, the fire department said.

Boone / Fire / News / Structure Fire / Top Stories

Karl Wehmhoener

Comments

Leave a Reply

Skip to content