Skip to Content
Boone

No injuries after attic fire near Hallsville

HALLSVILLE, Mo. (KMIZ)

Emergency responders put out a fire inside of an empty home near Hallsville Sunday afternoon.

Crews with the Boone County Fire Protection District to the home on Frink Rd. to find flames in the attic. Firefighters entered the home through the second floor and put out the fire within minutes, according to Asst. Chief Gale Blomenkamp.

The cause is believed to be electrical, Blomenkamp told ABC 17 News.

No one currently lives at the home, and items inside were not damaged. No injuries were reported.

Fire / Hallsville / News / Structure Fire / Top Stories / Top Stories
Author Profile Photo

Barry Mangold

Barry Mangold reports for ABC 17 News on weekday evenings and anchors weekend evening broadcasts.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Skip to content