Skip to Content
News

Columbia fire responds to dryer fire at Brookside Apartments

COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ)

The Columbia Fire Department put out a fire that started in a clothes dryer at Brookside Downtown Sunday afternoon.

Firefighters responded to 220 S. Tenth Street around 2 p.m.

Firefighters were able to put the fire out with a portable extinguisher.

No one was injured.

Boone / Columbia / Fire / Top Stories / Top Stories

Sydney Olsen

Sydney Olsen reports in the evenings during the week and on the weekend.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Skip to content