JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. - KMIZ
Jefferson City inspection reports show two eateries tied for the most overall violations during December inspections.
In January, Jefferson City's Environmental Health Services Department posted all inspections completed within city limits in December 2019.
Overall, Happy Garden on Truman Blvd and Hardee's on Country Club Drive tied with 6 overall violations.
Happy Garden was cited with six core violations for the following:
- Rice scoop not kept in food or hot water [135 F] during buffet line service
- Deep fryer, kitchen appliance, storeroom shelves around rice bags, and area around wok grease trap are soiled with food/grease and need further cleaning
- Missing food thermometer
- Cooler above the proper temperature (this was corrected during the inspection)
- Cobwebs found in junk cabinet and memorial, which needs cleaning regularly
- Dish machine grease trap lid has a hole; gasket torn on a cooler door
Hardee's was cited for the following six violations:
- Priority violation: Item not at the proper temperature (this was corrected during the inspection)
- The rest of the violations are considered core violations: Gaskets are torn on several reach in coolers.
- Debris found under equipment, in the bottom of a reach in freezer, on a cooler floor and a freezer's tracks.
Below is a map that outlines all inspections completed in December 2019.
Here is a list of all inspections completed in Jefferson City.