JEFFERSON CITY, Mo. (KMIZ)
Mid-Missouri officials have closed several roads around the area because of flooding.
Cole County Public Works closed several roads in the southern part of the county. You can view a list of the roads below:
- 7600 block of Campbell Road
- 8700 block of Payne Road
- 11100 block of North Branch Road
- 1400 block of Waterford Road
- 1300 block of Murphys ford Road
- 14100 block of Rockhouse Spur Road
- 7400 block of Vaughn Ford Road
The Missouri Department of Transportation also reported flooded roads Wednesday in Mid-Missouri. A state route was closed in both Camden and Morgan counties.
- State Highway H between State Highway T South and East Elm Street
- State Highway BB between MO 135 South and Buffalo Road
We will keep you updated as more roads are closed in our area.