No one was injured after a hydrochloric acid leak at a Moberly pool Tuesday night, according to city officials.
According to a post on the city’s Facebook page, the leak happened at the pool in Rothwell Park.
The fire department and public works department responded to contain the leak. According to the post, the city notified the Missouri Department of Natural Resources and Region B hazmat.
The city closed Rothwell Park between Highway 24 and The Lodge.
Officials said no injuries were reported and no evacuations occurred.