Skip to Content

Mobile home, camper fully engulfed in Hallsville

UDPATE: According to Assistant Fire Chief Doug Westhoff, a man working on a RV was trying to thaw some pipes. Surrounding hay bales caught fire from the torch he was using.

The RV and mobile home next to it went up in flames.

The man’s leg was burned but Westhoff said his injuries were not life-threatening.

ORIGINAL STORY: Boone County firefighters are working to get a mobile home fire under control in the 9500 block of Owens School Road just east of Hallsville Sunday afternoon.

According to crews, the mobile home and a camper are fully involved.

No word on any injuries. ABC 17 News has a crew on scene.

{“url”:”″,”author_name”:”Boone County Fire”,”author_url”:””,”html”:”&#lt;blockquote class=”twitter-tweet”&#gt;&#lt;p lang=”en” dir=”ltr”&#gt;3 engines, 4 water tankers, 1 rescue squad, 3 brush trucks and 1 BHC-EMS ambulance dispatched to the scene. Fire personnel using brush trucks to access the fire.&#lt;/p&#gt;– Boone County Fire (@BooneCountyFire) &#lt;a href=””&#gt;March 3, 2019&#lt;/a&#gt;&#lt;/blockquote&#gt;n&#lt;script async src=”” charset=”utf-8″&#gt;&#lt;/script&#gt;n”,”width”:550,”height”:null,”type”:”rich”,”cache_age”:”3153600000″,”provider_name”:”Twitter”,”provider_url”:””,”version”:”1.0″}

Sign up for email news alerts by clicking here

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content