Skip to Content

Mexico firefighters respond to residential fire, no injuries reported

Mexico firefighters responded to the 900 block of Mansfield early Monday morning for reports of a house fire.

Firefighters said once they got on scene, they discovered the fire was in a bathroom moving to the hallway area around the bathroom.

The fire was eventually contained and extinguished.

The area around the bathroom suffered moderate fire damage and the rest of the home suffered significant smoke and heat damage, firefighters said.

The residents of the house were first alerted to the fire by the heavy smoke filling the house.

Firefighters said the residents tried to put the fire out but were unable to.

The fire started in the area of a heavily used electrical outlet in the bathroom, firefighters said.

Everyone inside the residence was able to get out safely and there were no injuries reported.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content