Skip to Content

No one hurt after fire inside MU Greek house annex

The Columbia Fire Department responded to the Beta Theta Pi annex on Wilson Ave. just after 6 p.m. Saturday.

According to Battalion Chief Clayton Farr, there were no signs of a fire from outside the building. He said crews found a small fire and smoke inside one of the bedrooms.

Firefighters were able to put out the fire quickly and no one was hurt.

The fire marshal is investigating what may have started the fire. At this time a damage estimate is unknown.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content