FULTON, Mo- A structure fire that happened around 8 p.m. Sunday is likely to have been caused by combustibles stacked too close to a light fixture.
The Fulton fire department responded to the fire at Kingdom Feed Service, where the fire was extinguished within minutes of arrival. It was sustained to the south warehouse portion and the other parts of the structure only had smoke and water damages.
No one was in the structure at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.
There is no estimated dollar loss at this time.