Skip to Content

Jefferson City firefighters respond to house fire

The Jefferson City Fire Department responded to a fire Thursday night on Plymouth Rock.

Someone called 911 just before 9 pm after spotting smoke coming from the home. crews arrived on scene and brought the fire under control in about 45 minutes.

The fire department says no one was home at the time, but a pet was killed in the fire.

There was also heavy damage to the kitchen and loft area. Investigators believe the fire started in the kitchen near a stove.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content