Skip to Content

Officials say heat lamp causes Boone County house fire

Fire officials believe a heat lamp is to blame for a house fire in Boone County. Crews with the Boone County Fire Protection District were called out to the scene on Route U just before 4 p.m.

Investigators say it appears a heat lamp that was sitting on top of a lizard cage fell onto a couch nearby.

Officials say no one was home at the time of the fire.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content