Skip to Content

Electrical fire causes thousands of dollars in damage at Fulton residence

Just before 1 a.m. Sunday, the Fulton Fire Department responded to 720 Grand Avenue for a house fire.

Firefighters found fire in multiple rooms of the single story residence. Crews were able to get the fire under control in approximately 30 minutes.

No one was home at the time of the fire.

The Fulton Fire Department, Fulton Police Department and the Missouri State Fire Marshal investigated the fire. Authorities determined the fire was accidental and electrical in nature.

They believe the fire caused about $40,000 in damage.

Authorities said there were no smoke detectors inside the home.

The Red Cross is assisting the family by providing food, clothing, and shelter.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content