Skip to Content

Fire destroys home in Boonville

The Boonville Fire Department responded to a house fire on 6th Street early Monday night.

Boonville Fire Chief Tim Carmichael says the fire started in the attic, due to a possible electrical problem. He says the home is a total loss. The resident was not home at the time, but her two dogs died in the fire.

The fire is not believed to be connected to a string of fires set over the weekend.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content