Skip to Content

Boone County home catches fire

A fire is out at a Boone County home on Highway VV Thursday.

Firefighters were called out just before 8:15 a.m. to the 9100 block of Highway VV.

A neighbor reported the fire after seeing smoke coming out of the roof of the home.

Everyone is safe, although ABC 17 News is told a dog was found dead in the home.

Firefighters found the fire in a pantry in the kitchen. They are still working to find the cause of the fire.

Stay with as this story continues to develop.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content