Skip to Content

Home Total Loss after Fire

Fire crews in Centralia had to call in mutual aid to battle a house fire early Monday morning.The fire happened in the 700 block of Allen Street. A family lived in the home, no one was injured.The home is considered a total loss. Damage was contained to the inside of the home.It started in the attic and is believed to be electrical in nature.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content