Skip to Content

Kitchen Fire Damage Apartment

A cooking fire caused thousands of dollars in damage at a Columbia apartment.Fire crews responded to the Hanover Village Apartments at around 10:30 Wednesday night. They found a fire in the kitchen, but were able to put it out quickly. People inside the apartment were able to get out safely without injuries.Columbia Fire Investigator Lieutenant Brian Davison estimates damages at $10,000. He says residents left cooking unattended before the fire broke out.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content