Skip to Content

Family Homeless After Fire

An early morning fire on Tuesday has left a family of six in St. James without a home.Fire crews said the mobile home on County Road 3240 went up in flames this just before 8 a.m.Officials believe the blaze was started with a wood stove in the middle of the house. Crews said the home is a total loss. The Red Cross is now helping the family find shelter and some essentials. The family is providing their own place to stay in the meantime.

Article Topic Follows: News

Jump to comments ↓

ABC 17 News Team


ABC 17 News is committed to providing a forum for civil and constructive conversation.

Please keep your comments respectful and relevant. You can review our Community Guidelines by clicking here

If you would like to share a story idea, please submit it here.

Skip to content