COLUMBIA, Mo. (KMIZ)
MU Health Care started its new select location coronavirus vaccinations Tuesday.
According to a press release from MU Health Care, instead of offering large, centralized vaccination events moving forward, MU Health Care will instead provide the coronavirus vaccine at select clinics and pharmacies.
MU Health Care will offer vaccinations at different locations Tuesdays - Fridays:
- Tuesdays 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- South Providence Medical Building, 551 E Southampton Dr., Columbia
- Wednesdays 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Mizzou Pharmacy-Smiley Lane, 2325 Smiley Lane, Columbia
- Thursdays 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Mizzou Pharmacy-Battle Avenue, 7115 E St. Charles Rd., Columbia
- Fridays 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Fulton Family Health, 2613 Fairway Dr., Suite C, Fulton
You don't need to be an MU Health Care patient to get a vaccine but you do need to schedule an appointment.
Appointments can be made by calling the COVID-19 vaccine call center at 573-771-CARE (2273). The call center is open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
MU Health Care will no longer offer first-dose coronavirus vaccinations at Faurot Field.
However, the second-dose clinic already scheduled for Thursday at Faurot Field will go on as planned.